CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 6, 2012

Kindle Cover

Ok just because I have been MIA for the last 1+ year I have not stopped crafting. Over the next little while I add some of the things I have made so first off here is my Kindle Cover. When I decided I was getting a new Kindle I found this on Pinterest. I loved the idea but quickly forgot about it. Well I like change and those covers are about $40 at the store and I remembered I had pinned something. Here is the link to the instructions I used! I think it turned out great! I actually had used this fabric for something else. I really loved it but it was something i had made for the kids a few years ago and was actually in the garbage. I pulled it out and thought I'm making my kindle cover out of this!! I went to the thrift store and found a book that would fit my Kindle. I used the white elastic because well I didn't want to go to the store! lol!




One more difference, I covered my Kindle completely!

0 comments: