CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cricut Cartridge storage

aah kids are still asleep and it is 7:30!! how did I get to be so lucky this morning?? ok here is my Cricut Cartridge storage!


strat out with a large tackle box got mine at Walmart for about $5. made my cute little cricut and cut out my name. It is glittery. cuz I love glitter lol.


put the deviders in where I needed them. made a whole bunch of paper dividers.
the back compartment is a little larger to hold my spatula! guess she will need a new home when I need more room lol. typed the cartridges I had up. Since then I have gotten a few more so they are written. on the very top edges of pad dividers.
same with the carts.
this is my tin I have not decorated yet. one day!
fits those booklets perfectly. I still have all the languages in mine. Seems most people rip them out. it is packed full with all the carts I have. so I guess if I get anymore (with the book) I will need another or rip out the different language.
I have 23 carts at the moment and my container will hold more.

I also have a folder with most of the carts I have along with what my sisters and mother have, cheatsheets and copies of the back of the box for a quick guide!

0 comments: