CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

blah sorry...

let's see I wasn't thinking so ya get two posts lol.
first card here: I made for a card swap it's an extra.
another card swap. I loved this one. it has the mesh that I can never find anywhere on it! (says thanks in a little MM bar) Bella card!! yeah!! I love Bella's!! For my Aunt. She will be getting almost all these cards and the card holder.

Thanksgiving card. I liked this one too It was for a swap
Miss you. Don't really care for this one. It is pretty plain :(
I stole this one from another blog. I think I even showed this one on my other blog lol (Thanks Enfys!!)
Get well Soon, I liked it when I made it but think now it could have more to it. Made it for a card swap. man I need to do another card swap lol

just made this at a crop. I thought it was cute except is says on the paper "it's a girl thing" but it only says "it's a girl" on the card DANG!!
Made this one for a swap. the frame pops out
Another I made Friday night. I think it is the first I have used a tag on. still learning that one haha
I LOVE this one!! the happy birthday pops out.

love this one too. I rarely pull out my cuttle bug but this one is really nice I sanded it so the white really sticks out!
well that is all. If you made it thru that you deserve a metal!

0 comments: