CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

glass etching!

OK I am so excited about this one and I have many ideas running thru my head for this! lol I bought 4 glasses (last glass isn't done yet) I was going to put my kids names on them but I haven't yet we'll see. I was going to give them to my kids for Christmas but they have already confiscated them. I also did a mirror which is cute. It has three little flowers on i. Enjoy! I hope the pictures are good! if you click on the picture it will enlarge and you can see it better!




3 comments:

Junebug7776 said...

Those are SO CUTE!!!! You will have to show me how to do that so I can do the mirror on my piano.

Chiemi said...

Very cute! I love glass etching almost all of my glass pans are etched with my name so I can get them back.

Junebug7776 said...

I still have never done the mirror on my piano, but have done MANY glasses :)